Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The 3rd of the 12 beers of the Apocalypse

Normally, Nathan and I are better about getting on the 12 Beers of the Apocalypse but we were a bit late this month. Better late than never, right?

Nathan also wanted to talk about the Brother Thelonius Belgian Abbey Ale


First off, the beer of the apocalypse for March was the Fallout Green Cardamom Pale Ale. Nathan ordered this one and I snuck tastes off his glass (I was having the Boundary Bay Scotch Ale of course!) Straight off, the smell of the cardamom hit me. Nathan got the spice gist, but not specifically the cardamom.


Okay, onto the Brother Thelonius.

(Nathan)

This beer was amazing, I think I officially love Belgians.  Pours nicely with a pretty large head, lots of aroma.  Carmel and rich sweet flavor backed by some subtle fruit flavors.  I will definitely have this again, because I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment